Tuesday, March 02, 2010

baby creations...

Yesterday we played around with shrinky dink art. Every one made pretty amazing creations, and had a blast watching them in the oven. Make sure you don't miss the last one!

A Baby Dinosaur

A Baby Seahorse

A Baby Fish and A Baby Car

And A Baby #4. Due to arrive on September 4

32 comments:

Mom of these kids said...

Girl!!!!! Congratulations!!!! How exciting! You are so funny announcing it that way!

Mom of these kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

Congrats!! You are so clever in how your announcing!

Lindy said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to tell John. Girl #2?????????

brittany said...

what???? no way!! congratulations. I am so excited for you.

Heitmann Family said...

Congrats!!! What a clever way to announce it!! So exciting for your family!!!

KP said...

Goodness! you guys work fast! That is great news for a great mom. Congrats!

{Erica} said...

hope you're feeling well. Congratulations on your new little one!

Jenny said...

Congratulations!! Daniel is already excited about having a new cousin to watch on the computer!

Jackie said...

Congratulations!!!

Sarah Hastings said...

Good for you! I love the way you announce, soooo cute, hope you are feeling good!

Mark and Aupreille said...

So exciting!! I hope you haven't been too sick and if you have I hope it passes very quickly. That is such wonderful news, I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Anonymous said...

So fun!! I'm excited for you and hope this pregnancy flies by and that you feel good. Congratulations!!

THE BENNETTS said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Congrats Debbie & Wade! That is so exciting for your cute little family! I hope you've been feeling alright! Yay for babies.

Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!!! If I didn't know any better I would think that our lives are pretty much in sync. Good luck with having them so close!!! It's fun now that Ashlynn is 9 months old, but the first nine months were really hard. I'm so excited for you. Now let's just hope Avery gets a sister. Don't find out. It's even funner that way.

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

very cool! Congrats! How exciting and what a cute way to share the news!

Christia said...

Oh my gosh!!!!! Congratulations Debbi & Wade!!!

Amateur Steph said...

Hooray and Congratulations!

Lisa and Nick Hugentobler said...

Oh my goodness. You are not even 1 week behind me!!! Are you 13 weeks now? My due date is August 31st. We'll be half way caught up to you guys. :) I'm so excited for you!! Congratulations!!

Brittany said...

So exciting! Cute way of sharing the news. I hate telling people because I feel so awkward but you did it so cute and fun!!! I wish I was that creative!

Crystal said...

Ahhhhh!!!! How exciting! I don't know how you do it; having kids that close, not, you know, how they are made. I think I have that figured out :) September is a great month to have babies. Hope its another little girl.

Christi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So exciting! Hope all is going well! Can't wait to see the ultrasound in a few months!

Dena said...

OMGosh!!!!!!!!! YAY for you guys! I'm so happy for you and hope you're feeling great. I want it to be another little girl!! Your boys are so adorable, but little Miss Avery is one of the most beautiful little creatures I've ever laid eyes on!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

chandra said...

I am really happy for you guys. ;-) Could you just slow down a little. How are we going to "catch up" now???? hahaha

allison said...

Wow Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys.

Kim said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WISH I COULD BE PREGGO WITH YOU!! :)

Sarie said...

Oooooooooooooooooh my goodness Debbi! Great news! I almost didn't scroll down to the end of this post! Imagine if I didn't! I am soooo happy for you guys! How exciting! You must be what about twelve weeks or so? I have no idea, but that's my estimate. So exciting! Another girl????

kh said...

Yahoo! I love hearing when someone is pregnant. That is always such good news. I am due on Halloween!!! So fun!

So how old is Avery? Didn't you like just have her? LOL. Another girl would be fun, but then your boys are awfully cute too. ☺

Hope you are feeling well, the 1st trimester is always killer for me.

Ashley said...

Wow, congrats!!! I loved your last post, another website you ought to check out is freebiestodeals.com

It has a ton about coupons, deals, and free things. I love it.

Sarah said...

I just had to say congratulations again!! What a cute way to announce it. I hope you're feeling okay!!