After their train rides Brooklyn and Gage decided they wanted to go sit on Santa's lap together. They were so funny holding hands. I love the mall Christmas displays here, they are always so creative. There is a place they can write a letter to Santa and a fake snow machine. We came out of the mall to find lots of real snow and will be spending the rest of the day drinking hot chocolate and staying warm.
Thursday, December 06, 2007
Christmas Train
It wouldn't be Christmas time if we didn't take a trip to the mall to ride the Christmas train. Since it's only a dollar to ride we usually end up going a lot each year. This morning we went with our friends, Anne-Marie, Brooklyn and Mason. Brooklyn and Gage rode twice and Noah and Mason loved watching. I plan on going back again with Wade so he,or I, can ride it with Noah, he looked so sad that he couldn't get on.
After their train rides Brooklyn and Gage decided they wanted to go sit on Santa's lap together. They were so funny holding hands. I love the mall Christmas displays here, they are always so creative. There is a place they can write a letter to Santa and a fake snow machine. We came out of the mall to find lots of real snow and will be spending the rest of the day drinking hot chocolate and staying warm.




After their train rides Brooklyn and Gage decided they wanted to go sit on Santa's lap together. They were so funny holding hands. I love the mall Christmas displays here, they are always so creative. There is a place they can write a letter to Santa and a fake snow machine. We came out of the mall to find lots of real snow and will be spending the rest of the day drinking hot chocolate and staying warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
yay for good times! we had a blast too!
Ella wanted to ride the train too, but wasn't crazy about it when we told her she had to go by herself with the other kids. Then she wasn't interested. She would have gone if her buddy Gage was there though, I'm sure.
What a fun train - and it's only a dollar? That's amazing. And I love the pictures of Gage and Brooklyn holding hands, so cute! I love what cute friendships kids have :)
1 dollar is so cheap. Our train is 2.50 for one ride around the track. It is a rip off.
Man makes me want to live there!!
Oh cool! I remember the train ride when I was a kid....and it is only a dollar??? Wow, I wish we had one here!
The picture of Brooklyn and Gage on Santa's lap is priceless. They are both so cute.
Post a Comment