Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday Moments

Let us remember the true meaning of Christmas this time of year and teach our children.

"Without Christ there would be no Christmas, and without Christ there can be no fullness of joy." -Ezra Taft Benson

I love all Christmas music, especially the spiritual kind (not Santa or reindeer) Below is one of my favorite children songs.

5 comments:

brittany said...

I printed that song off last night to sing to Lily. It is my most favorite children's Christmas Song!! I made Ryan listen to it so he could sing it too since he didn't know it. I want Lily to love it as much as I do. I love the thought you gave today.

{Erica} said...

one of my favorite christmas songs. Good post!

Anonymous said...

What a great post! I love the quote! They kids are learning/singing that song in primary. I really like that one too!

Sarah C said...

I love that song. I love all the primary Christmas songs.

Sarah said...

I love this post, I love the quote and I love the song. It's perfect :)