More favorite things - lights and nativities!
Two more nativity sets. I think the mouse one is so funny because it is so small. Some times I even have a hard time getting the figure to stand up they are so small. I love the little Mary.
Two more nativity sets. I think the mouse one is so funny because it is so small. Some times I even have a hard time getting the figure to stand up they are so small. I love the little Mary.
I am not sure where my mother in law found this one, but I Love it! (I realize I say that about all of them, so just bare with me!) This one is so cute! It's not a huge set, but the figures are so chunky you can't resist them!
9 comments:
how fun! We can't wait to go tomorrow night! I love the picture of santa and the boys!
I'm going to be posting about the festival of nativities they have here every year sometime today or tomorrow, if you are around Portland next year you should go because you would LOVE it!! It is seriously incredible.
I'm lovin' the mouse nativity.
that is so neat about that driving by and visiting santa thing. they should do that around here. i know i say that all the time, but we have nothing, you know that! love that noah is crying with santa...lauren did that until last year! love the nativities!! i will have to take a picture tonight of my one and only nativity scene.
Fun! I want to go! :)
I like your nativity sets! Quinn's mom collects them too. Cute!
Poor Noah he didn't look too happy on Santa's lap!
So fun! I love looking at Christmas lights, we used to do that with my family when I was growing up. Everyone puts up Christmas lights and some neighborhoods go all out in Canada. Not so much here in California - hardly anyone does Christmas lights, how sad is that? Maybe it's because there's no snow? Anyways, I love that you guys do that and your nativities - so fun! And I totally got the little people's nativity that you posted about and my girls totally love it. We used for FHE last night - thanks for letting me know about it! I love it :)
Your boys are so cute!! We had so much fun today... (sorry again about the carpet) I love the look on Noah's face sitting on Santa's lap :) And that mouse nativity is hilarious
I'm just getting caught up on your blog. I love it! Your pillow idea was magnificent and so crafty and cute...(sigh), I wish I had entered. Alas, Christmas is upon me and there is much to do. I also love the new Christmas look. It's adorable.
We went their last year and loved it. We are totally planning on doing it again this year! Why does Santa scare every dang kid? Is it the beard?
Amanda
how fun! Joel and I have a nativity set that his mom got him. I am not the biggest fan of it (look -wise), so I am hoping after Christmas to find one that is more Joel and my style. :)
This post made me think of a tradition in Zeeland (where I grew up). I think I will post about it later today--after I get some work done.
Post a Comment