We woke today to rain - or at least what I thought was rain. It really was our second ice storm in 2 weeks. The snow is pretty, and in some ways the ice is pretty too, but not so pretty when it means I'm stuck inside all day. I guess it's time to break out some loud dancing Christmas music, make some forts and bake some homemade goodies..perhaps some bread and soup for tonight!
My sister in law Chandra sent this to me and I was laughing so hard that Wade had to leave the next room and go upstairs to study! I collect nativities and Wade jokes that I play with them too much. I can honestly say this has never happened at my house - but with two boys I'm sure that someday it will. It's about 5 minutes and gets better and better!
10 comments:
that video is HILARIOUS!!!! hahahahaha i want snow by the way! it is 70 degrees here still! yuck!
Ha ha ha! Loved it! I love Mr. Bean, isn't he hilarious!
would you mind telling me how you did that with your blog title box??
I loved the Mr Bean clip. That was awesome. I can't wait for Ben to get home so I can show it to him.
Hi Deb! I love your blog and could seriously use all the tips for mine! Thanks for making it great.
funny video! the ice storm picture is beautiful although it can't be fun being stuck inside. I am sure you have all kinds of great creative activities for your kids. you are such a good mom.
Joel loves Mr. Bean, so we watched the video together! It was funny! (Joel was shaking he was laughing so hard).
My family always watches the Mr Bean Christmas special at Christmas, and my dad cries he laughs so hard. We love it :) And ice storms sound awful! I can't imagine how bad the roads are, I hope you guys are having a fun cozy day at home!
That was great! I am sick of being inside too. Maybe we will venture out today. See ya later
Wow I saw on the news last night all the ice storms going on in the midwest! I am glad to hear you guys haven't had your power out like some people. Glad you are safe! But even though it's no fun for you all out there the pictures look so beautiful.
Post a Comment