Thursday, December 13, 2007

Enchanted

Wade is going to make so much fun of me for this post, but I don't care!

I went out last night for a girls night - we had dinner at Chili's and then watched the movie Enchanted. It was really cute and I think any little girl would love it! I must say that Anne-Marie, Erica and I were more enchanted by Patrick Dempsey the whole time - not the crazy-rude teenagers behind us that kept burping When we came out of the theather we saw this poster and had to take a picture for the blog!


12 comments:

brittany said...

i love that you guys took a picture with McDreamy! My sister took Lily to see that movie and they have both talked and talked about it. Sounds like it was a good one.

Unknown said...

YES PLEASE!!! He was so hot in that movie and that poster...i want it in my room....:)

Sarah C said...

I will have to check it out. Your girls night out sound like so much fun.

The Perry Family said...

i love it and i'm jealous! i want to take lauren to see that but kristy's brother is getting married sat and i can't go tomorrow night! haha looks cute though! he is so hunky!

Heitmann Family said...

I must agree Patrick Dempsey is yummy!! It has been so long since I have gone to a movie, in a theater!! I am glad you got to have a fun girls night out!!

suds2004 said...

I am so happy to hear that this was a good movie. I can't wait to see it. I am always looking for a good movie to see.

Mom of these kids said...

I really want to go see that movie!!!!

Dan and Amanda Arrhenius said...

Yes I thought the movie was really cute, and MY little girl loved it too! The music rocked!
Amanda

Sarah said...

Love it! You guys are so fun, I love you girls pressed up against the poster :) It is a really good picture of him. And we're going to see it for our girl's night - but half of my friends are making fun of me for wanting to see it! How lame are they? They are all coming though... ;) Glad you guys had such a great time!

Sarah said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast, way to take time out for yourselves!

Celeste said...

i loved the movie Envhanted...I went with Drew who just rolled his eyes as I drulled:) And Ty slept through the whole thing!

Kelly said...

I am dieing to see this movie! Who would have thought that Dr. McDreamy would have turned into such a hearthrob. He was so dorky on Can't Buy Me Love!