Last night for date night we got together with some friends to make gingerbread houses. I know this is usually a kid activity, and we have plans to make one with Gage, but it was fun getting together with just the grown ups! We had some very different houses. It was such a fun night and Gage has already ate all the candy off Wade's gingerbread rocket ship!
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my crap! Can I just say that last picture is a little rough! YIKES! Pretty sure Bret is the only one who looks normal! LOL :) We had so much fun with you guys last night. I think I am going to work on the whole gingerbread house thing. I lack a little creativity in that area! PS Where is Erica looking at in the last pic? ha ha!
This last picture makes me laugh! What romantic secrets are you whispering in Wade's ear, Debbi?? And I love that Quinn is just posing by himself and Kristan is on Erica's lap... haha! Sounds like so much fun.
Funny thing- we just got together with Ryan's fellow ob residents and did the same thing last night. Our kids were there but they were more interested in playing than in building a gingerbread house. So there was about ten adults making gingerbread houses and not a kid in sight, ok so maybe at heart!!! Our camera died and so we are waiting for the pictures to come from someone at the party!!!
Fun party! I plan on doing a ginger bread house with daesha this week. Among many other things to keep us busy. Ted is in Florida all week. So it is going to be a LONG week. Your friend, Quinn I think? well he looks just like my Dad! Serious. Anyway thanks for the offer on my layouts. I really wont be changing in a long time. But when I do I will call you. Maybe once you move here I will be ready to change it.
What a great date night! Looks like you had a blast, way to go. We missed you in nursery but everything went fine, thanks so much for th shakers! I hope you are feeling better, let me know if you need anything.
You guys are so much fun! I love it. What a fun date night, it looks like you have awesome friends and your gingerbread houses are way cute and creative. Looks like a great night! :)
you guys are all so creative! Seriously, a hot tub, rocket, mt. everest and the strip. Where do you come up with it all? I love the idea of making gingerbread houses as adults. It probably was a lot cleaner. What a fun idea.
15 comments:
Oh my crap! Can I just say that last picture is a little rough! YIKES! Pretty sure Bret is the only one who looks normal! LOL :) We had so much fun with you guys last night. I think I am going to work on the whole gingerbread house thing. I lack a little creativity in that area! PS Where is Erica looking at in the last pic? ha ha!
That is awesome! you guys must've had a great time and you must be loving that photo shop thing! look at you go!
So fun! Have you eaten them already? Ours would have been long gone on the car ride home! Haha!
Amanda
This last picture makes me laugh! What romantic secrets are you whispering in Wade's ear, Debbi?? And I love that Quinn is just posing by himself and Kristan is on Erica's lap... haha! Sounds like so much fun.
Funny thing- we just got together with Ryan's fellow ob residents and did the same thing last night. Our kids were there but they were more interested in playing than in building a gingerbread house. So there was about ten adults making gingerbread houses and not a kid in sight, ok so maybe at heart!!! Our camera died and so we are waiting for the pictures to come from someone at the party!!!
Fun party! I plan on doing a ginger bread house with daesha this week. Among many other things to keep us busy. Ted is in Florida all week. So it is going to be a LONG week. Your friend, Quinn I think? well he looks just like my Dad! Serious. Anyway thanks for the offer on my layouts. I really wont be changing in a long time. But when I do I will call you. Maybe once you move here I will be ready to change it.
You guys are having fun without us!! Well, I'm glad, but we'll all have to get together when we come back in town!
What a great date night! Looks like you had a blast, way to go. We missed you in nursery but everything went fine, thanks so much for th shakers! I hope you are feeling better, let me know if you need anything.
You guys are so much fun! I love it. What a fun date night, it looks like you have awesome friends and your gingerbread houses are way cute and creative. Looks like a great night! :)
Look what we missed out on. Bummer!! A gingerbread hot tub and rocket?? You guys got way creative.
you guys are all so creative! Seriously, a hot tub, rocket, mt. everest and the strip. Where do you come up with it all? I love the idea of making gingerbread houses as adults. It probably was a lot cleaner. What a fun idea.
Awesome Gingerbread house. That looks like a really fun date night.
Awesome Gingerbread house. That looks like a really fun date night.
Let me just reiterate what everyone else is saying, what a great, creative, fun date night! They are all so different and unique I absolutely love it!
that was such a neat idea!! looks like you guys had fun! i love the last pic of you and wade!
Post a Comment